Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fanart Thursday: Batman Postcards

I drew some embarrassing Batman fan art at work the other day, with sharpies on 5X8 index cards.

...I have little explanation to offer for the images that follow.

By now you've probably realized that I like giving things away.  So here's a heads-up to anyone who will be attending the CTN Animation Expo in a few weeks:  I will be giving away these little post cards for free at the convention on Saturday, November 19th.  So come find me and let's exchange pleasantries--and, if you like, drawings.

If I'm feeling ambitious, I might get around to doing more.  Any suggestions on my next topic?


 

  























15 comments:

Chris Cormier said...

Very cool, Anthony! My favorites are the Penguin, Robin, Clayface and Mr. Freeze. Great work and thanks for sharing!

thePusher said...

WOOOOOOOOW ! I love the Freezer one ahahha! So you already made the christmas postcard :-)

Aaron Ludwig said...

Love the hopscotch one.
Lots of fun, as usual.

Nate Villanueva said...

yeeeee dawg...i gots to have one. ill be there!

H. Ayoubi said...

penguin playing hopscotch slays me

Noam Sussman said...

these are awesome!! how do we find you at CTN? itd be cool to exchange drawings. next topic could be ninja turtles?

Maxime Mary said...

So cool, love the Robin

Frankie Swan said...

oh i wish i could fly out and get me some of these!
topics?hmm Robin hood and his merry men just popped in my head but thats probably lame

Samuel Araújo said...

Very good.

M.R. Weaver said...

These make me giggle! XD

locuriatoons said...

very cool inks

RAWLS said...

HA HA!!! SO cool!!

Madeline K. Rupard said...

Hehe, the terrier one is my fave. I really love how quick they are and yet engaging. What a great idea for coming up with little stories.

Vi said...

Amazing.

IAN ABANDO said...

thanks for the clay-face :D

The Illustrious and Illustrative Sketch Adventure Lifestyle of Anthony Holden. Cartoons, Sketches, Character Designs, Storyboards, Comics, Illustration, Animation, Silly thoughts, Intermittent Posting, and Arbitrary Capitalization by American animation artist, Anthony Holden. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
All content on this page copyright 2007-2011 Anthony L. Holden. Do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.