Monday, January 25, 2010

Why You Make Me Hitchoo, Girl?

I keep coming back to Izzy, the senior film for our class in the animation program at BYU. It's like an abusive boyfriend--I know it will just keep hurting me if I go back to it, but I can't help but come back because I'm still in love. Foolishly in love.
These are some potential extras for the intro sequence of the film. The ideas continue to grow more ridiculous and less usable (baby on a flamingo, anyone?). But the fun-factor is through the roof (for me at least).
Thanks for letting me get away with some of this stuff, Sean.

13 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

Can't wait to see these in the film (the guy on the far right is my favorite).

Will Strong said...

That is the beefiest flamingo I've ever seen.

Cheryl Johnson said...

Amen on the far right guy. I bet he loves his hamsters so much that he'll go to whatever lengths to keep them cradled in one arm as he goes about his daily tasks. Way fun, Mr. Anthone.

Claire Gordon said...

I'm lovin' the punk guy with the monitor lizard. Way cool. I love how they look like the animals.

Michael Mercer said...

does your wife know about your boyfriend?

Tyson Murphy said...

ah man these are amazing. i need to see your film ASAP or i might die....

Ty Carter said...

AWESOME!

Madeline K. Rupard said...

If I didn't know better, I would think this was a french blog. (The highest compliment I can give.)

Jared Scott Greenleaf said...

This is yet another indication of how drawing improves by the animation frame - and you've done a lot of those! Sweet concepts Anthony!

Mónico Chávez said...

Love your character style. Awesome. Very natural.

RAWLS said...

Fantastic designs my friend! I'd love to see these animated films yer always talkin about!

Marcos Mateu said...

Love it.

JAKE WYATT said...

I only hit you 'cause I love you, baby. Now go put some ice on that 'fore your lips get swoll.

The Illustrious and Illustrative Sketch Adventure Lifestyle of Anthony Holden. Cartoons, Sketches, Character Designs, Storyboards, Comics, Illustration, Animation, Silly thoughts, Intermittent Posting, and Arbitrary Capitalization by American animation artist, Anthony Holden. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
All content on this page copyright 2007-2011 Anthony L. Holden. Do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.