Thursday, January 8, 2009

Invention Exchange


I, like many even less qualified people out there, fancy myself something of a brilliant amateur inventor. Now, I don't often toot my own horn, but I believe I've really got it this time--and on my way to the top I've decided to make the magnanimous gesture of posting this sneak preview here now, so that those of you who want to be remembered when I'm standing on top of a veritable mountain of currency (both foreign and domestic) will be able to make your move to get in my good graces now.

So, it is with great pleasure--and without further ado--that I present the Brork; it's just what it sounds like: the lovechild of a fork and toothbrush. It's what you (and the rest of the world) have been waiting for, though I bet you didn't think that all your prayers for world peace would be answered in quite this way. You'll save minutes a day by combining the heretofore estranged hedonistic pleasures of dining and dental hygiene--instead of condemning them to undue separation.

I know--you wish you'd thought of it first, but do yourself a favor and curb your jealousy now. By this late in the game, the best thing you can do is become an investor in my next project: Chop'n'Floss Sticks. Invest now by sending cash to:

Anthony
The Top
Giant Mountain of Money
USA

See you at the top! (But not really. No, seriously, the mountian belongs to me.)

8 comments:

Will Strong said...

This is so wonderfully disgusting. I'll buy three.

C.B. Canga said...

nice job. really quality work here on this blog.

Laura said...

Your genius knows no bounds.

JAKE WYATT said...

Do you take money orders?

Aaron Ludwig said...

Hilarious!

Jenna said...

since you were probably a bit inspired from our game of scattergories i think i am entitled to a cut of the profits b/c i purchased the game. i'm thinking 50-50 minimum.

Rachel said...

GROSS :D

Nutrients said...

Dude, that Jenna chick is crazy! Don't give in!!!!!!

The Illustrious and Illustrative Sketch Adventure Lifestyle of Anthony Holden. Cartoons, Sketches, Character Designs, Storyboards, Comics, Illustration, Animation, Silly thoughts, Intermittent Posting, and Arbitrary Capitalization by American animation artist, Anthony Holden. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
All content on this page copyright 2007-2011 Anthony L. Holden. Do not use without permission, except for purposes of review.